lunes, 23 de enero de 2012

Once You Cross the Door, You Will Never Come Back

Be separated from our relationships, gives us enough time and space to think of what will be our next move on love paths.

After two weeks of absence, Eduardo got back from Colombia, and I had to take an involuntary trip to a Caribbean Cruise. It was a work convention. So, I left Lima with nothing in mind but to find a solution for the troubles of having two relationships would bring me and what I should do about it.

One part of my heart told me to be honest, to tell Eduardo about my situation. The other part was telling me to remain in silence and wait, because my future was not certain with him. We had been dating for three months now.

After my return, I decided to listen to “the other part” and I chose not to tell Eduardo about Raphael and wait what fate had written for me then. The day I met Eduardo again, we started talking about us. Apparently he was not that into me. He had a huge crush on his job and his career.

He said that he was very upset because he had been thinking a lot and he could not get to any conclusion. Sometimes, when your guy doesn’t find the right words, you have to say those words for him. So, I took some courage and told him to stop seeing each other, because after three months of dating he was not sure if he wanted a serious relationship or not. But everything was confusing for him.

So, I tried to make myself clearer with an analogy of work: What happened when we find our dreamed job? We immediately connect with it and we do not let anything or anyone gets into our way to be happy and find glory. It’s the same when you find the “right one” or at least the “right-now one”. Then, I started thinking that if an analogy is understood as the identity of relation between any two ordered pairs, then how many pairs could be in our situation right now? Lots of relationships start and end every day. So, I thought that maybe someday I would have the chance to start a new relation with someone who thinks of me as HIS right one.

And that’s how Eduardo left my life… for the first time. Just after he crossed the door, I thought that he was never coming back. Instead of him, Raphael walked in.

Next chapter: “Bosses who love to create mini versions of themselves”.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario