viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012

Models: Fear Them When You Don’t Know Them, Hate Them When They Steal From You

There are so many moments in our life when we look for models. Having models gives us a better idea of who we want to be. But sometimes, we end up hating those models. How? I’ll tell you how.

After my first week of gym in months and leaving behind what it could probably be a bad Valentine’s Day tradition, I was already feeling good with exercise. I was eating healthier, concentrating more in my job and getting closer to my friends.

However, there was only one thing in my head that kept spinning around like a hurricane: Where had Raphael gone? And why did he leave without any explanation?

Sometimes, you need to find out what happened with someone and why that person disappeared from one day to another. In order to get things straight (more or less), I decided to check the social networks. Fortunately he was on my facebook. So, as a good stalker, I began to daily double-check his profile, until a few days later I found out the reason why he had disappeared. 24 years old, 1.85mts, black hair, big nose, sexy, stylish and a model!! There he was. I had finally found my thief!

After two hours in front of my pc and one feeling completely stupid, I start thinking if it was necessary to satisfy my curiosity. Why did I want to know who Raphael was dating with? Maybe I should have stopped looking for his date at anytime. But do we really know when to stop? Are we completely masochists?

Sometimes is masochism. Sometimes it isn’t. But when you finish a relationship, you always have to make sure it has a closure; even more, when you finish two relationships. Sometimes one, or maybe both reappear. The thing is you don’t know when.

Raphael was on my facebook and Eduardo was on my BlackBerry Messenger waiting for an answer to his new status: “Please tell Love, I’m on vacation”. Should I answer it?

Next chapter: “The story of the selfish men.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario